Upcoming in 2015
As you shall no doubt be aware, in 2015, Aberdeen Sports Council celebrates its 30th Anniversary, as Scotland’s only Voluntary Sports Council.
We are planning a number of Events including:
- The Official Launch of the permanent display of the Aberdeen Sporting Hall of Fame
- A Club Seminar on Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
- Other Seminars including – Sports Injuries / Club Funding etc
- Production of the new Aberdeen Sports Council Development Plan
- In conjunction with RGU University, the Production of a DVD about Aberdeen Sports Council
- The return of the ever popular – Family Fun Day – at the Duthie Park – which we hope you shall support. A great day for all the family.
Linked with out CPR seminar, Aberdeen Sports Council have obtained some CPR Kits with Training DVD, from the British Heart Foundation, which shall be made available to selected Member Clubs.
We also wish to hear from Member Clubs, especially those also celebrating a special Anniversary in 2015 –
- Aberdeen Boat Club – 150 years of Rowing
- Aberdeen Physically Disabled Swimming Club – 30 years
Please send us all your News, Photos etc to promote, or report on your Club Events.