Aberdeen Sports Council is an Independent Sports Body within the City of Aberdeen, dealing with a complexity of Local Sporting matters. The Executive Committee of the Aberdeen Sports Council are all Volunteers who are involved in a wide range of Sports within their own rights.
The Executive Committee is elected each January, but any Sports oriented person who wishes to serve on this Voluntary Committee should contact the Aberdeen Sports Council – on 07866 910 865 – or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2017 Annual General Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of Aberdeen Sports Council was held at the Aberdeen Grammar Former Pupils Club on the 31stJanuary, 2017, and attracted a good attendance of Member Clubs.
The Committee elected, was –
- Chairman – Bill Berry MBE ( Judo ),
- Vice Chairman – Dave McDonald ( Golden Oldies Rugby / Disability Sports )
- Secretary / Treasurer – Katie Barnett ( Winter Sports )
- Committee Members
- Jack Burnett ( Student Sports )
- John Crawford ( Equestrian )
- Bob Gentle ( Snowsports )
- Gordon McCathie ( Ultimate Judo )
- Gordon McIver ( Martial Arts – Sooyang Do )
Membership Fees ( £25.00 ) for Clubs who have yet paid, are now due and Forms have been sent out. Download Membership form.
For any information on Aberdeen Sports Council contact us here.